eBay Vacation Mode Solution for private sellers
2017.09.18 | How to | No Comments|
I successfully used a solution for eBay private sellers and created sort of vacation mode alternative. I think this might work for everyone.
When you are small seller on eBay. It is really not worth buying subscription for a full eBay store. Lets say you have from 5-10 items and you do not want to relist them and pay even more money. Or you have sold only 2 items you still have 3 left and you do not want to recreate an auction and loose all the status. So this is my alternative solution to eBay vacation mode.
eBay Vacation Mode Guide
- You only have to do the same step for all your items
- Go to your listing page and change the price of the all the items.
- Be sure to change it in a smart way just add 2 in front of the price so 4,50€ becomes 24,50€
- Repeat this step for all your items before going on vacation
- Just remove the 2 after you will be back
- That is it
|4,50 €||24,50 €|
|15,00 €||215,00 €|
|20,00 €||220,00 €|
|9,00 €||29,00 €|
|32,00 €||232,00 €|
|14,00 €||214,00 €|
|60,00 €||260,00 €|
|35,00 €||235,00 €|
|118,00 €||2 118,00 €|
|250,00 €||2 250,00 €|
If this tutorial helped you make sure to subscribe, like or comment.