How to Restart Network Adapter using Batch File
2017.09.17 | How to | No Comments|
In this tutorial you will learn how to restart your network adapter using a batch script file.
In just a few steps we will learn how to create a batch fail to restart you netword adapter on the fly. Just follow these steps and watch the video.
Reset network adapter the guide
- Open Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections and find the name of adapter you want to reset
- Create a new TXT file and save it as BAT file.
- Add the following code to the file
netsh interface set interface "Ethernet" DISABLED netsh interface set interface "Ethernet" ENABLED
- Make sure to set YOUR adapter name in the file.
- Create a shortcut to the file.
- Go to properties of the shortcut. Select Shortcut TAB click the button Advanced. And select Run as administrator.
- Test your file. If it is not working repeat the steps.
If this tutorial helped you make sure to subscribe, like or comment.