How to fix blurry images when copying from pdf document
2015.04.19 | Article, Video | 2 Comments|
This is a short video on how to fix the problem with blurry images when copying from PDF to Word.
Simple steps to solve the problem:
- Open Adobe PDF document and select Take a snapshot from Edit menu.
- Select what you want to copy
- You open up Irfanview and press paste, or simply Ctrl + V
- If you dont have Irfanview go and download it http://www.irfanview.com/
- Then in Irfanview press Ctrl + A to select all the image ( you can do this by dragging also)
- Still in Irfanview press Ctrl + C, or simply copy
- Then when you are in Word document simply press paste or Ctrl + V
Very easy and perfect solution Thanks mate