In this tutorial I will show to fix lag in hearthstone. https://www.g2a.com/r/tarantulo – Buy Steam games way cheaper here. I always buy all my games there 🙂
You must type in this command in run box: %localappdata%
These are official Blizzard Blue team recommendations: <a href="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753817389?page=2#post-25" target="_blank" rel=”nofollow”>https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753817389?page=2#post-25
Posted by Eloemaz
Thank you all for the continued reports and for the files. We are still investigating what is causing this. I do not have an ETA on a permanent fix yet. In the meantime we have been seeing that disabling streaming in the Blizzard App and/or deleting the Hearthstone cache files have helped.
• Disable Streaming
1) On the Blizzard App click on Options and then Game Settings.
2) Click on Streaming.
3) Under Streaming Options uncheck Enable Streaming and then press Done.
• Let’s delete Hearthstone cache files.
1) Press the Windows + R keys
2) In the Run Box type %localappdata% and press OK
3) Delete the Blizzard Folder
4) Launch Hearthstone